Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Asian Plastic Surgery




In general, Asians definition of beauty is quite different from other western countries. The report shows that Koreans among other Asian countries have the highest rates in plastic surgery. It has been very popular among Korean women but now it's getting popular among men.

With the highest plastic surgery rates in Asian and advertisements of many of Korean celebrities before & after pictures, Korea became one of the most popular places where you can get the best plastic surgery. Many Chinese and Japanese can be seen in Korea's popular plastic surgery clinics. 

I was one of girls who wanted to get cosmetic/plastic surgeries. In 2003 when I was a freshman in college in Korea, I wanted to get several work done. I actually had set up the appointment but I had to cancel it the day of my surgery because I got caught by my mom. My mom was very upset when she found that I was going to get it. The reason why I wanted to get plastic surgery in the past was I wanted to be prettier! I wanted to get my eyes bigger (you know what Asian's eyes look like) and I wanted to have my nose like Nicole Kidman. Well, obviously I didn't realize they don't fit on my face. These girls see many "beautiful" actresses who has all the SAME look on TV. For them, these women's faces are the standard of "BEAUTY"

Let me say this first. After 10 years, I'm VERY glad that I didn't get any surgeries. I might not as beautiful as those Korean actresses you might see on TV or magazines, but I have MINSOO look. I am the o n l y one who has the uniqueness that nobody has.

Related to fitness, some people are using surgery versus sport. Well, these surgeries won't keep you forever the way you want to be. The CHEAPest and SAFEst way to lose weight is changing your diet andbeing active. When you live a c t i v e life, you will be happy not only with your look, but also with your overal health you get it from.

"As you go on in life, you will realize that REAL b e a u t y is from WITHin, from your h e a r t, from HOW you t r e a t others and HOW you l i v e your life. That is the beauty that lasts FOREVER."


MINSOO GO
WBFF Pro Fitness Model
ACE/AFAA Certified Fitness Trainer (On&Offline Trianing)
Korea Medical & Healthcare Tourism Manager

Twitter: minsoo_go






No comments:

Post a Comment