Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

What I've learnd from the Fitness Competition

Getting ready for a competition
I had been going through VERY touch training for three weeks when I was preparing my last competition in Sept.. My personality changed as I prepared for it. I became very selfish person and got easily angry.

The fact of the change in my personality is that this sport (Bodybuilding/Fitness), when you prepare for a contest, you become a self-centered individual. Everything in your life revoles around your day. Your trining, your rest, your grooming, and of course, your food and your six meals a day. It is ALL you care about and the people close to you if they don't understand, have a hard time understadning this sudden change in personality-even me.

After all, I have learnd that you have to WEIGH whether the rewards of winning a competition is WORTH how you treat the people c l o s e s t to you. You can ACHIEVE your g o a l s without compromising your relationships with the people who are close to you.

FB: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Minsoo-Go/144801338886321
Twitter: minsoo_go

No comments:

Post a Comment